I think that Terra is one of the best buys that should be in everyone’s portfolio.
The market’s demand for stablecoins is unquestionable, and in my opinion, Terra has the best chance of becoming the best stablecoin. Tether has a big headstart but is dogged by many issues, and I really don’t trust the company behind Tether myself.
I hope to be able to expand on the topic of Terra myself and why I invested, but in the meantime, here are a few good resources that I’ve been digging into.
Its algorithmically-backed stablecoin $UST has become the largest of its kind and keeps picking up Web3 adoption as THE DeFi dollar
Why that is huge ⬇️ 1/X pic.twitter.com/LSUeA9HgO6
— Zack Guzmán (@zGuz) December 2, 2021
Why Stablecoins matter
- Anchor – Earn interest
- Mirror – Wrapped stock trading 24/7
- Tarraswap – Biggest dex on Terra
- Mars – Money market
- Astroport – Another Terra dex
- Orion – Cross-chain stablecoins bank
- Levana – Leveraged trading DEX
- Angel – Anchor charitable donations
- Nexus – Automated LTV to maximize returns on collateral in Anchor
- Stader – Liquid staking and automated harvesting
- Alice – Debit card built on UST
- Kujira Orca – Buy liquidated assets from Anchor at a discount.
- ApeBoard – A dashboard for viewing your crypto across various chains including Terra