This post is also available in: Spanish
Just a list of food items that we like and dislike, for reference.
In general, I like trying out everything, but there are some things that I’m not a big fan of. I try to stay away from bread as I feel that it makes me put on weight.
- Oily or salty dishes
Different story here, it’s going to be a long list…
For breakfast, she eats water-based oat porridge (250g) with berries or peaches, nuts and coconut shavings.
- Bonito del Norte
- Pez de gallo
- Langostino tempura
- Chicken breast (preferably smaller size)
- Jamon Iberico in small quantities
- Vegetarian sushi
- Cannelloni with just a little cream
- All seafood and seaweed
- Salmon, Tuna
- Onions (unless very finely chopped)
- Garlic (unless in small quantities finely chopped)
- Carrots (unless mixed with other vegetables)
- Tomato paste (unless on pizza)
Can’t tolerate spicy food.
- Curry (in moderation she can, but like once a month)
- Chili peppers
Prefers white paste to brown
- Fusilli (unless in salad)
- Meat pies