Barcelona is a fantastic place for food lovers. There is a wide variety of cuisines available to cater for all tastes and price points. Here are my favorites:
- Les Tres a la Cuina – Healthy homemade food lunch set menu at 9 Euro.
- The Green Spot – Excellent cocktails and the best vegan pizza ever. Might be overpriced, but the ingredients are top quality.
- Arc Iris – Menu del dia €9.50
- Viridi Carlos III – They have two or three branches, fantastic staff and healthy food.
- Miriot – Brazilian fusion restaurant with very innovative dishes and a menu del dia option at 12 Euro.
- Ziryab Fusion Tapas Bar – Great fusion tapas, recommended for a night out with friends as it gets noisy.
- Iakni – Best Lebanese food in Barcelona.
- Karakala – Our go to lunch set menu during the weekend. Lebanese food.
- La Macchina Pasta Bar – Quick and tasty pasta at decent prices.
- Nonna Maria – Authentic Italian food.
- La Balmesina – Check out the menu del dia too.
- Via Margutta
- Acqua & Farina
- Can Cortada – Superb service and great local food in a very traditional location.
- En Ville – Menu del dia €13.
- Casa Lolea – Take sangria and mushroom risotto.
- 9Nine – Amazing food and service especially if you for dinner.
- Nora BCN – Great menu del dia.
- Bacoa – Epic burgers. Many branches around town.
- Arcano – Good for steaks.
- Federal Cafe – Good food and coffee and excellent spot for working.
- Cafe Godot – Good but limited selection of plates, kid-friendly.
- Enkel – Great brunch selection including sandwiches, eggs in different styles, shakshuka and arepas. Nice juices too.
- La Esquina
- Check this site for more brunch options
- 130 Restaurant – Wagyu meat and fantastic service in La Bonanova
- Ekubo – Authentic Japanese in Eixample
- Barceloneta – A bit overpriced and service doesn’t feel homely, but paella is consistently good.
- El Raco del Aguir
- Taverna Hofmann
- Arroz i Peix
When I’m looking for something new I look at the Plateselector or Barcelona Food Experience websites to find new ones. Traveler also has a great list of menus del dia in Gracia, my favorite barrio in Barcelona.
What are your favorite restaurants in Barcelona?