If you’re a desk jockey and are troubled by bad posture, here are a few things that I suggest to address this issue.
- Stay active. Any kind of sport will generally improve things and put you in a better mood and hence more likely to stand tall than slouch.
- Perform these exercises a few times per week.
- Use a foam roller and a RAD Roller.
- Do some sessions with an Alexander Technique teacher.
- Read the Overcoming Poor Posture book.
Have you tried any of the methods above? Let me know in the comments section.