This post is also available in: Spanish
Living in Barcelona is an absolute blast, and these mobile apps will help you get the best out of it. Most of these apps can be used by tourists visiting this city, and even other cities in Spain.
Scroll down towards the end of the post to get all the discounts and coupons to use when signing up for these services.
Food & Beverage
- Deliveroo – Get food delivered to your doorstep.
- Tripadvisor / Restaurant Guru / El Tenedor – Find the best restaurants and cafes.
- Mr Noow – Order from restaurants and pick it up yourself. Great for menu del dia.
- Ulabox – Order groceries and get them delivered to your door.
- Lolamarket – Online supermarket shopping.
- Deliberry – Order groceries from several shops and get them delivered to your door.
- Glovo – Delivery of anything you fancy.
- Bipi– Car rental with delivery to your door.
- Ubeeqo – Car rental on-demand.
- FreeNow – Cab hailing.
- Yego / eCooltra / Scoot / Acciona – Scooter rental on demand. Scoot also rents e-bikes.
- Bicing – Bike rental on-demand.
- ParkMe – Find parking spaces and show prices of car parks.
- ElParking – Find parking spaces.
- Parkapp – Book parking spaces.
- Parclick – Cheaper parking.
- Bip&Drive – Easier and faster passage through toll road booths and parkings.
- Reby – Electric scooters (Xiaomi-style).
- Gomeep – Electric scooter subscription service.
- Virtuo – Easy car rental from major stations around Europe.
- Komoot – Directions for biking around town, I use it on my Apple Watch.
- Airbnb – Apartment and room rental.
- Badi – Find rooms for hire / rent out a room in your apartment.
- Booking – Best app for booking short-term stays worldwide
- N26 – The only bank account you’ll ever need.
- Revolut – Online bank.
- Ing Direct – My favorite Spanish bank.
- Bucmi / Treatwell – Find and book wellness services.
- Andjoy – Monthly subscription to access hundreds of gyms.
- ClassPass – Monthly subscription to fitness classes.
- Meetup – Find like-minded people to hang out with, participate in sports activities, excursions, you name it!
- Playea – Search engine for beaches. It’s awesome.
- Tuenti – My favorite mobile phone network.
- Internations – Meet people wherever you are.
- Jobin – On-demand housework, home fixes etc.
- Promofarma – Online pharmacy
- CallBlocker – A product from ListaSpam that blocks incoming spam calls.
Have I missed anything? Let me know in the comments section.