Here’s how to change the ownership of a PayPal account, which typically needs to be done when your company gets acquired, among other cases.
- Add new email -> Confirm it -> Make it primary.
- Delete old email (so it can be reused on another PP account)
- Change Business Name
- Change Business Contact
Each requires verification steps of some kind, but in that order you can essentially migrate it to new ownership.
- How to Time PayPal Withdrawals to Get the Best Currency Exchange Rate
- Are You Losing out from PayPal’s Exchange Rates?
- 🤔 Which PayPal Account is Best for You?
- 💸 Changing Your PayPal Withdrawal Currency
- 💸 Understanding PayPal Cross Border Fees
- PayPal Now Allows Withdrawing Money to Bank Accounts in Malta
- 💳 Withdrawing Money From PayPal for Non-US Accounts
- Which PayPal E-Commerce Checkout Service Should You Use?
- 🤔 Should You Open Separate PayPal Accounts for Each of Your E-Commerce Stores?
- 🆚 PayPal VS Wise Borderless
- 💳 Linking Virtual Bank Accounts and Cards to PayPal (Revolut, Wise etc)
- PayPal Stiffs Sellers With Changes in Refund Policy
- How to Change Ownership of a PayPal Account