Here’s what I try to achieve week after week as I strive to become a level 5 padel player.
- 2x with a padel coach on court (I rotate between 3/4 coaches)
- 3x personal training (30 min per session, plus 30 min on my own after)
- 1x yoga (for flexibility and all around strength)
- 2x agility sessions (30 min each using skipping rope, cones and agility ladder)
- 1x psychologist
- 4 hours of reading sports psychology books
Competition and Matches
- 2x friendly matches
- 1x competition (once or twice a month)
Recovery and Growth Aids
- 1x deep tissue massage
- 2x sauna sessions for 20 minutes each (here’s why)
- 4x EMS sessions
I’ll come back to this post to expand on some points, but for now I just want to put it out there for feedback and for its potential usefulness to other serious amateur padel players.