I’ve had a wish to learn electronics for a very long time, and this year I took the plunge and bought some kit to get started. Here’s the stuff I bought and some other resources I found useful.
- Keyes electronics kit SMP0051
- NodeMCU ESP8266 Lua WiFi Internet Development Board (alternative to Arduino)
- Raspberry Pi3 Official Desktop Starter Kit 16GB
- XL830L Multimeter
- Eléctronica para makers – Guía completa
- Hacking Electronics
- Make: Electronics
- Make: More Electronics
- Startingelectronics.org – used their tutorials to build my first real circuits.
- Sparkfun.com – Great tutorials and quiz to learn the basics.
- Building Electronic Circuits