Bitpanda was created to offer a simple way to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. The Austria-based fintech platform has since garnered a notable reputation in this space, with the provider claiming to be behind more than 1 million active traders.
In this review, I dive into the many features of Bitpanda and how it measures up against the other cryptocurrency trading platforms in the market. In particular, I look at supported markets, fees and commissions, user-friendliness, and safety.
What is Bitpanda?
Bitpanda began its journey under the name Coinimal in October 2014. The platform gained attention with its simplicity – making it easier for both experts and novice traders to step on to the cryptocurrency trading scene.
Today, the platform has evolved to provide an array of digital assets – including 46 cryptocurrencies, four metal tokens, and three different Bitpanda crypto indices.
In addition, the team at Btpand has also introduced several other financial management tools that aid in the process of online trading.
Here is an overview of the key features found at Bitpanda:
- Buy and sell digital assets and tokens directly – 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- More than ten options to pay for digital assets – with bank cards, e-wallets, and SEPA bank transfers
- Fast and convenient transactions with fully-automated order systems
- Create price alerts for supported digital assets
- Set up a personal savings account to automatically buy digital assets
- Unlock trading discounts with the Bitpanda Ecosystem Token
- Gain access to competent and reliable support
Bitpanda was designed specifically for newbie traders who want an easy to use interface to access cryptocurrency. That said, the platform has also expanded to accommodate the needs of professional traders.
More specifically, Bitpanda Pro was created for seasoned traders and businesses that demand more advanced tools, as well as integrate the platform with trading bots.
All in all, Bitpanda strikes as a well-rounded platform for traders of all shapes and sizes. You can also access all its features through a native mobile application, which offers a smooth transition between different devices, and allows you to access your assets from anywhere, anytime.